Answered By: Linda Miles Last Updated: Feb 21, 2023 Views: 505
Q: I'm not a student or employee of CUNY. How can I use the Hostos Library?
A: Community members are welcome to use the Hostos Library. Please follow the steps below.
- Plan your trip during our library hours.
- Email Head of Access Services Rhonda Johnson, at firstname.lastname@example.org, to request clearance to visit the Hostos Library. Provide details about the date and time for your visit.
- Wait for a response from Professor Johnson.
- When you come to campus, have with you:
- A valid ID card
- The email from Professor Johnson
The Hostos Library is in the “A” Building—475 Grand Concourse, southwest corner of 149th Street and Grand Concourse. The Library is on the 3rd floor.
If you have questions you can chat and/or videoconference with a librarian to get help during these hours. To start a chat session, click here. You can also call us at 718-518-4215 or email us at email@example.com
Need more help? Ask Us.
Fall 2022: The physical space of the Hostos Library has reopened and we are also providing help online!
Come see us in person in the lower level of the Library during these hours.
Sign up for a Rocket Your Research! 1-on-1 session with a librarian using this form.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a specific person? Check the directory.